Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 10: First Day Back at Work

Since I have been feeling so much better, I decided to just go for it and went in to work today. The morning went well, just dealing with the typical congestion I've been having, and I was a little tired because I've been sleeping in until noon for the past week and got up at eight today. The first couple hours of my day were good, mostly spent going through email, sitting at my desk, updating docs.

At lunch is when it started going downhill. I had to run to the vet to pick up our high-maintenance dog's food. I drove over, grabbed a 15lb bag of food, took it out to my car, and put it in the trunk. I was immediately 10X more tired. I'm not sure if it was because I hadn't eaten for a while or what, but I was really tired!

I went and got lunch and returned to the office. I was ready to go home at that point. I didn't, and made it until 4:30, slowly loosing juice every minute that passed. I didn't have much pain, but I was tired and felt weak.

I left a couple hours early, and when I finally got home I went straight to the bathroom and rinsed my nose out. TodaI am so sick of boogers. I took a bath and relaxed the rest of the night, and now feel a million times better. It's strange to be so...inactive. I am hoping that on Tuesday my doctor gives me the go ahead to resume all regular activities.

I did have a baby scare today - Chris bumped my nose when he gave me a kiss...I panicked for a split second...but then figured that couldn't have done any damage. If it did I am going to be pissed. Pissed at how weak the human body can be, not at Chris.

Tomorrow is game day at work, so I expect it to go a little better since I'll just be sitting at my desk playing a game all day.

I think it's about that time when all the days are going to be the same for a while, so I am going to wait to post again until Tuesday, when I go see the doctor. After that, I'll probably do weekly, then monthly updates. Unless of course, something exciting happens.......:).

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Septoplasty is also known as Deviated Septum Rhinoplasty that designed to correct the shape of the septum of the Nose in order to improve the look.

    ReplyDelete